About Us

Our Story

In 1942, a group of believers began meeting in the original building, then known as "Beechwood Bible Chapel." After a devastating fire, the doors to the current building opened in 1958 and the name was changed to "Brown's Hill Bible Chapel" in 1980. The believers who met together sought to follow the New Testament principles established by the early church and 70 years later, we're still committed to meeting in this way. Recognizing that much growth takes place in relationships and communities,  Brown's Hill Bible Chapel is a nondenominational church dedicated to fostering relationships with God, one another and our local and worldwide communities.